Download PDF of Line Card
ABB EPIS Today, the company delivers Total Efficiency™ power conversion solutions carrying on the tradition of patented innovation with energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies and DC-DC board mounted power modules telecom energy systems, and custom power products backed by local field expertise in 25+ locations worldwide. End-to-End Embedded Power, DC Power Systems, UPS, Power Switching.
Critical Power Distribution, UPS, Transfer Switches and Turnkey Datacenter Containers
- Products for AC/DC OEM Embedded power for datacom, telecom, medical and industrial applications.
- Products for DC-DC OEM conversion for board mounted power applications in communications, computing, storage, industrial, medical and military markets
- Full custom capabilities in both AC-DC and DC-DC product lines
- AC-DC supplies up to 6kW
- Up to 80+ Platinum Efficiency
- Rack mounted solutions
- Isolated and non-isolated DC-DC converters
- Design Automation tools
CTS Corporation is a leading designer and manufacturer of sensors, actuators and electronic components to OEMs in the aerospace, communications, defense, industrial, information technology, medical, and transportation markets.
- Quartz Crystals, Clock Oscillators: nWave, VCXOs, VCSOs, TCXOs, OCXOs
- RF and Timing Modules: VCOs (Voltage Controlled Oscillators), VCO, PLL Synthesizers, Frequency Translator/Jitter Attenuators, Front End Modules, Clock Generators/Timing Modules
- Ceramic Components: Monoblock Filters, Duplexers
- Resistor/Electro Components: Clear one BGA Terminators, Resistor N3etworks and Arrays, Trimmers, DIP Switches, Potentiometers
Dawar Technologies is a recognized leader in providing resistive and projected
capacitive touch solutions and value added integration and custom product
enhancement services for the medical, military, industrial and instrumentation
Dawar has design and application engineering support as well as manufacturing
facilities in both the USA and Asia to provide global support for our customers.
Nanya Technology Corporation (NTC) has focused its core business on DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) memory for over 20 years. NTC dedicates itself in R&D, design, manufacturing, marketing and sales of DRAM products. Manufacturing and development facilities are mainly located in Nanling Technology Park, Taishan District, New Taipei City. For 2018, monthly capacity of two manufacturing sites (12-inch Fab) is 65,000 WPM (wafer per month) and is scheduled to marginally increase to 73,000 WPM in 2019. Over the years, NTC has cultivated a strong establishment in R&D and Intellectual properties.
Sharp puts the durability, dependability, and dazzle of Sharp LCDs to work in your signage products. Our e-Signage Modules make a big impact with the true-to-life detail of Full-HD. Sharp’s UV2A process enhances the picture with wide viewing angles and high contrast. The displays are flexible for use in either portrait or landscape mode.
- Industrial Strength LCDs from 3.5” to 23.1” featuring LED backlighting to enable lower power consumption, long backlight life, slim profiles and high resistance.
- Ultra-low Power Memory LCDs from 0.96” to 4.4”: Consumer Performance enhanced by a lightweight, two-glass design plus an integrated driver in the panel.
- e-Signage Modules from 70” to 90”: True-to-life detail of Full-HD.
- Sharp offers value added integration including touch sensors, bonding, brightness enhancements to adapt to a display panel for any application.
Toshiba offers a wide range of semiconductors and storage products, making us a single-source option for a number of solutions and customers. We work closely with OEMs, ODMs, CMs, VARs and fabless chip companies to define the right product mix and new technology innovations. Through proven commitment and lasting relationships, Toshiba semiconductors and storage products make possible todays’ latest smartphones, tablets, ebooks, digital cameras, head mounted devices, medical devices, automotive applications, networking, enterprise applications, and PC and notebook storage.
Toshiba designs and manufactures high-quality flash memory-based storage solutions, solid state drives (SSDs), hard disk drives (HDDs), solid state hybrid drives (SSHDs), discrete devices, custom SoCs/ASICs, microcontrollers, wireless components, mobile peripheral devices, advanced materials and medical tubes that make possible today’s leading smartphones, tablets, cameras, medical devices, automotive electronics, industrial applications, enterprise solutions and more.
Toshiba Memory America, Inc. (TMA) is the US-based subsidiary of Toshiba Memory Corporation, a leading worldwide supplier of flash memory and solid state drives (SSDs). From the invention of flash memory to today’s breakthrough BiCS FLASH™ 3D technology, Toshiba continues to lead innovation and move the industry forward.
- BiCS FLASH™
- NAND Flash Memories with an Integrated Controller
- SLC NAND Flash Memory
- SDHC Memory Card with Wireless LAN
- Firmware and Software Removable Media (FlashAir/USB Stick)