ARM defines the pervasive computing that’s shaping today’s connected world. Realized in 125+ billion silicon chips, our device architectures orchestrate the performance of the technology that’s transforming our lives — from smartphones to supercomputers, from medical instruments to agricultural sensors, and from base stations to servers.
Arm provides a complete portfolio of industry leading solutions consisting of:
Software and Design Tools for productivity
– Tools include:
– SOC Design
– Embedded & IoT Software Tools
-Server & HPC Application Tools
– Graphics Development Tools
Processor Multimedia and System IP for the widest range of devices—from sensors to servers:
– Cortex CPU cores
– Mali GPU cores
– Machine Leaning Neural Network Processing
Secure IoT Connectivity from Chip to Cloud:
– Arm PELION IOT Platform: Connectivity, Data and Device Management for any cloud.
– Platform Security Architecture: provides a security foundation for Arm connected devices
– Kigen eSIM and iSIM Solutions: Build and remotely provision SIM, eSIM and iSIM
IEI Integration Corp. is a global supplier of industrial computer products and AIoT solutions, including embedded system, panel PC, embedded computer, single board computer, network appliance and fanless embedded box PC, etc. IEI provides ODM services and industrial computer integration solutions for the IoT – Internet of Things.
Visit IEI official website to learn more about IEI solutions for several markets such as: factory automation, computer telephony integration, networking appliances, security, systems, and in fields like IoT (Internet of Things), national defense, police administration, transportation, communication base stations and medical instruments.
Nanya Technology Corporation (NTC) has focused its core business on DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) memory for over 20 years. NTC dedicates itself in R&D, design, manufacturing, marketing and sales of DRAM products. Manufacturing and development facilities are mainly located in Nanling Technology Park, Taishan District, New Taipei City. For 2018, monthly capacity of two manufacturing sites (12-inch Fab) is 65,000 WPM (wafer per month) and is scheduled to marginally increase to 73,000 WPM in 2019. Over the years, NTC has cultivated a strong establishment in R&D and Intellectual properties.
- Nanya, offers JEDEC compliant, high quality DRAM devices, for a wide range of consumer and enterprise products.
- Nanya serves as a one-stop shop covering a wide spectrum of DRAM technologies from DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4, with densities ranging for 512Mb through 8Gb.
Lower Power DRAM
- Low power consumption, along with high speed and bandwidth deliver superior performance.
- Diverse selection of product package, densities & temperature specifications.
- Ideal solution for portability, which includes handheld devices, infotainment systems in car, IoT applications.
- Optimal solution to minimize form factor with the integration of Low power DRAM & SLC-NAND.
- Comprehensive selection of packages and densities, most suitable for portable devices & IoT applications.
- Support wide temp range to fit different usage conditions and specifications.
Automotive & Industrial DRAM
- Support automotive & industrial grade standard DRAM and low power DRAM.
- Certified with TS16949/ AEC-Q100 to meet critical temperature & reliability requirements.
At ABB Power Conversion, we design, develop and manufacture solutions to power and safeguard life’s everyday moments. Our customers are in industries where power reliability, efficiency, and quality matter most, and they rely on us to solve their most difficult power challenges. For decades, we’ve led the way with advanced power solutions that enable innovation and technological evolution.
Power is the ultimate enabler, connecting everyone and everything…and we know power.
- Siemens Polarion® ALM™ Software is a leading provider of a 100 percent browserbased and unified platform for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- The company helps global organizations in a wide range of industries from automotive to medical device and aerospace – creators of products that people trust – achieve agility, traceability and compliance for their complex products.
- Worldwide users rely on Polarion to fuel collaboration; integrate ALM and PLM; and more efficiently bring their high-quality products to market.
Build secure, high-quality software faster
Synopsys solutions help you manage security and quality risks comprehensively, across your organization and throughout the application life cycle.
See how it works
Integrate security into your DevOps environment
Integrate and automate application security testing with the development and deployment tools you use today.
Learn more about our solutions for CI/CD and DevSecOps.
Build a holistic AppSec program across your organization
Ensure your people, processes, and technology are aligned to defend against cyber attacks on the software you build and operate.
Get on-demand security testing for any application
Extend the reach of your application security team with cost-effective security testing by our team of experts.
Learn more about our application security testing services.
Find and fix quality and compliance issues early in development
Maximize software reliability, minimize downstream maintenance headaches, and ensure compliance with industry standards.
Learn more about our software quality and compliance solutions.
Identify open source, code quality, and security risks during M&A
Avoid surprises that can materially impact the value of software assets your company acquires.
Learn more about our Black Duck Audit Services.
Assess your AppSec threats, risks, and dependencies
Go beyond security testing to understand likely cyber attack vectors and targets, as well as design flaws that can lead to security breaches.
Learn more about our secure architecture and design solutions.
Tools and services that help you build security and quality into your SDLC
Any software. Any development model. Any stage. Synopsys has you covered.
Toshiba offers a wide range of semiconductors and storage products, making us a single-source option for a number of solutions and customers. We work closely with OEMs, ODMs, CMs, VARs and fabless chip companies to define the right product mix and new technology innovations. Through proven commitment and lasting relationships, Toshiba semiconductors and storage products make possible todays’ latest smartphones, tablets, ebooks, digital cameras, head mounted devices, medical devices, automotive applications, networking, enterprise applications, and PC and notebook storage.
Toshiba designs and manufactures high-quality flash memory-based storage solutions, solid state drives (SSDs), hard disk drives (HDDs), solid state hybrid drives (SSHDs), discrete devices, custom SoCs/ASICs, microcontrollers, wireless components, mobile peripheral devices, advanced materials and medical tubes that make possible today’s leading smartphones, tablets, cameras, medical devices, automotive electronics, industrial applications, enterprise solutions and more.