ABB EPIS Today, the company delivers Total Efficiency™ power conversion solutions carrying on the tradition of patented innovation with energy-efficient AC-DC power supplies and DC-DC board mounted power modules telecom energy systems, and custom power products backed by local field expertise in 25+ locations worldwide. End-to-End Embedded Power, DC Power Systems, UPS, Power Switching.
Critical Power Distribution, UPS, Transfer Switches and Turnkey Datacenter Containers
- Products for AC/DC OEM Embedded power for datacom, telecom, medical and industrial applications.
- Products for DC-DC OEM conversion for board mounted power applications in communications, computing, storage, industrial, medical and military markets
- Full custom capabilities in both AC-DC and DC-DC product lines
- AC-DC supplies up to 6kW
- Up to 80+ Platinum Efficiency
- Rack mounted solutions
- Isolated and non-isolated DC-DC converters
- Design Automation tools
ARM defines the pervasive computing that’s shaping today’s connected world. Realized in 125+ billion silicon chips, our device architectures orchestrate the performance of the technology that’s transforming our lives — from smartphones to supercomputers, from medical instruments to agricultural sensors, and from base stations to servers.
Arm provides a complete portfolio of industry leading solutions consisting of:
· Software and Design Tools for productivity
– Tools include:
– SOC Design
– Embedded & IoT Software Tools
-Server & HPC Application Tools
– Graphics Development Tools
· Processor Multimedia and System IP for the widest range of devices—from sensors to servers:
– Cortex CPU cores
– Mali GPU cores
– Machine Leaning Neural Network Processing
· Secure IoT Connectivity from Chip to Cloud:
– Arm PELION IOT Platform: Connectivity, Data and Device Management for any cloud.
– Platform Security Architecture: provides a security foundation for Arm connected devices
– Kigen eSIM and iSIM Solutions: Build and remotely provision SIM, eSIM and iSIM.
Dawar Technologies is a recognized leader in providing resistive and projected
capacitive touch solutions and value added integration and custom product
enhancement services for the medical, military, industrial and instrumentation
Dawar has design and application engineering support as well as manufacturing
facilities in both the USA and Asia to provide global support for our customers.
GDP Design & IP Management
The IC Manage Global Design Platform (GDP) delivers a high-performance design and IP management system for semiconductor and systems company development teams to efficiently collaborate on single and multi-site designs. GDP spans both digital and custom design. It enables efficient design data exchange between project managers, IP owners, chip designers, and verification teams.
Design teams spend a quarter of their time managing design and IP logistics. GDP improves designer efficiency and team collaboration by letting them dynamically track, control and distribute library, bug, IP, and IC/SOC/FPGA design data, including configurations and properties. All data authorized for sharing is rapidly accessible worldwide and secured by IC Manage Armor™ protection. GDP has IT infrastructure integration for global scalability, storage management, high availability, disaster recovery, and back-up integration.
In addition, to IC Manage GDP, we also have IC Manage GDP XL-Git, with hybrid version control and a Git API.
IC Manage PeerCache helps deliver HPC scale out with extreme file performance through peer-to-peer caching.
The lines between file I/O and memory I/O are blurring. PeerCache uses NVME, but instead of building NVMe-based file system, it make your local filesystem look like a cache.
Further, it provides a shared storage model for that cache using a peer-to-peer network, enabling high-performance compute in the cloud. By using peer-to-peer between multiple readers and writers, we can now do everything in parallel.
Most filesystems today are serialized. The alternative parallel filesystems that are often used in HPC compute have been been optimized for a high concurrent I/O workload.
10 to 100x Faster, Secure Access to ALL Verification Progress from Anywhere
Anywhere, anytime access. Authorized team members view verification results through a secure, web-based interface.
Fast NoSQL data access. 100x faster than file analysis and at least 10x faster than traditional SQL backends. The access speed is extremely critical with verification data growing exponentially. For example, some teams are seeing simulations alone doubling this past year.
Supports mixed vendor environments. Access relevant log data from multiple EDA vendor verification tools, without the need to maintain custom interfaces
Spans verification tools. Collect data from all verification tools, such as simulation, formal verification and emulation
IEI Integration Corp. is a global supplier of industrial computer products and AIoT solutions, including embedded system, panel PC, embedded computer, single board computer, network appliance and fanless embedded box PC, etc. IEI provides ODM services and industrial computer integration solutions for the IoT – Internet of Things.
Visit IEI official website to learn more about IEI solutions for several markets such as: factory automation, computer telephony integration, networking appliances, security, systems, and in fields like IoT (Internet of Things), national defense, police administration, transportation, communication base stations and medical instruments.
Communication and Connectivity for Automation
Ruggedly designed, engineered, and constructed infrastructure solutions for harsh-duty manufacturing environments such as automotive, food and beverage, material handling and commercial vehicles.
Molex Industrial Automation Solution 4.0 (IAS4.0) is an end-to-end solution from a sensor to analytics to enterprise applications. This includes every simple or complex device such as controllers, gateways and IO modules as well as platforms to develop cloud-based applications.
Nanya Technology Corporation (NTC) has focused its core business on DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) memory for over 20 years. NTC dedicates itself in R&D, design, manufacturing, marketing and sales of DRAM products. Manufacturing and development facilities are mainly located in Nanling Technology Park, Taishan District, New Taipei City. For 2018, monthly capacity of two manufacturing sites (12-inch Fab) is 65,000 WPM (wafer per month) and is scheduled to marginally increase to 73,000 WPM in 2019. Over the years, NTC has cultivated a strong establishment in R&D and Intellectual properties.
[su_accordion class=””] [su_spoiler title=”Standard DRAM” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″ anchor=”” class=””]
- Nanya, offers JEDEC compliant, high quality DRAM devices, for a wide range of consumer and enterprise products.
- Nanya serves as a one-stop shop covering a wide spectrum of DRAM technologies from DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, and DDR4, with densities ranging for 512Mb through 8Gb.
[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”Lower Power DRAM” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″ anchor=”” class=””]
- Low power consumption, along with high speed and bandwidth deliver superior performance.
- Diverse selection of product package, densities & temperature specifications.
- Ideal solution for portability, which includes handheld devices, infotainment systems in car, IoT applications.
[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”MCP” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″ anchor=”” class=””]
- Optimal solution to minimize form factor with the integration of Low power DRAM & SLC-NAND.
- Comprehensive selection of packages and densities, most suitable for portable devices & IoT applications.
- Support wide temp range to fit different usage conditions and specifications.
[/su_spoiler] [su_spoiler title=”Automotive & Industrial DRAM” open=”no” style=”fancy” icon=”plus-square-1″ anchor=”” class=””]
- Support automotive & industrial grade standard DRAM and low power DRAM.
- Certified with TS16949/ AEC-Q100 to meet critical temperature & reliability requirements.
Sharp puts the durability, dependability, and dazzle of Sharp LCDs to work in your signage products. Our e-Signage Modules make a big impact with the true-to-life detail of Full-HD. Sharp’s UV2A process enhances the picture with wide viewing angles and high contrast. The displays are flexible for use in either portrait or landscape mode.
- Industrial Strength LCDs from 3.5” to 23.1” featuring LED backlighting to enable lower power consumption, long backlight life, slim profiles and high resistance.
- Ultra-low Power Memory LCDs from 0.96” to 4.4”: Consumer Performance enhanced by a lightweight, two-glass design plus an integrated driver in the panel.
- e-Signage Modules from 70” to 90”: True-to-life detail of Full-HD.
- Sharp offers value added integration including touch sensors, bonding, brightness enhancements to adapt to a display panel for any application.
- Siemens Polarion® ALM™ Software is a leading provider of a 100 percent browserbased and unified platform for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- The company helps global organizations in a wide range of industries from automotive to medical device and aerospace – creators of products that people trust – achieve agility, traceability and compliance for their complex products.
- Worldwide users rely on Polarion to fuel collaboration; integrate ALM and PLM; and more efficiently bring their high-quality products to market.
Organizations everywhere are seeking ways to help their teams increase effectiveness and achieve more. Leading companies are adopting Smartsheet to align people and technology, as their traditional productivity tools struggle to support the needs of modern business.
Are your people and technology aligned?
97% of employees and executives believe that alignment impacts outcomes. Is your organization mired in information silos? Are you still relying on ad-hoc, error-prone processes that require users to constantly switch between multiple systems?
- 36% of a typical work day is spent looking for and consolidating information.
- 44% of the time, workers can’t find the information they need.
- Information workers spend an average of 8.6 hours a week preparing for and attending status meetings.
87% of executives believe that agility holds the key to their organization’s success. Learn how Smartsheet helps you stay ahead of the competition — and achieve more.
Empower your organization to move faster.
The Smartsheet platform allows you to collaborate, manage, and report on work in real time, automate workflows, and deploy new processes at scale. Smartsheet is more than a productivity or task app, it’s the end-to-end work execution platform with the proven power to help your organization achieve more.
- 65% of Smartsheet users see greater cross-team accountability and participation.
- 58% see fewer unnecessary emails.
- 53% spend less time switching between apps.
- 44% see fewer data silos across their organization.
- 41% see fewer errors in repeatable processes.
Recognized as a leader and innovator by industry analysts — and our customers — Smartsheet combines the best of enterprise-grade security and capabilities with an intuitive user interface. Smartsheet enables organizations to eliminate silos, make better decisions based on real-time data, automate workflows, and execute at scale.
Toshiba offers a wide range of semiconductors and storage products, making us a single-source option for a number of solutions and customers. We work closely with OEMs, ODMs, CMs, VARs and fabless chip companies to define the right product mix and new technology innovations. Through proven commitment and lasting relationships, Toshiba semiconductors and storage products make possible todays’ latest smartphones, tablets, ebooks, digital cameras, head mounted devices, medical devices, automotive applications, networking, enterprise applications, and PC and notebook storage.
Toshiba designs and manufactures high-quality flash memory-based storage solutions, solid state drives (SSDs), hard disk drives (HDDs), solid state hybrid drives (SSHDs), discrete devices, custom SoCs/ASICs, microcontrollers, wireless components, mobile peripheral devices, advanced materials and medical tubes that make possible today’s leading smartphones, tablets, cameras, medical devices, automotive electronics, industrial applications, enterprise solutions and more.
Virtual Fidelity™ Test >>
Enabling our customers to automate the tedious time-consuming process of creating and populating test cases with relevant test parameter data contained in requirement documents.
Virtual Fidelity™ Test ∞
When added to Virtual Fidelity™ Test >>, enables a Closed Loop Test Workﬂow™ (CLTW) for hardware and software testing.
Virtual Fidelity™ Test Planner
Automates hardware and software planning, based on an SoW or Specification with Test Case Requirements