Download PDF of Line Card
Arm defines the pervasive computing that’s shaping today’s connected world. Realized in 125+ billion silicon chips, our device architectures orchestrate the performance of the technology that’s transforming our lives — from smartphones to supercomputers, from medical instruments to agricultural sensors, and from base stations to servers.
Arm provides a complete portfolio of industry leading solutions consisting of:
· Software and Design Tools for productivity
– Tools include:
– SOC Design
– Embedded & IoT Software Tools
-Server & HPC Application Tools
– Graphics Development Tools
· Processor Multimedia and System IP for the widest range of devices—from sensors to servers:
– Cortex CPU cores
– Mali GPU cores
– Machine Leaning Neural Network Processing
· Secure IoT Connectivity from Chip to Cloud:
– Arm PELION IOT Platform: Connectivity, Data and Device Management for any cloud.
– Platform Security Architecture: provides a security foundation for Arm connected devices
– Kigen eSIM and iSIM Solutions: Build and remotely provision SIM, eSIM and iSIM.
- Labforge is an innovator in the development of artificial intelligence situational awareness platforms, currently focusing on deployments in the Safety & Security markets.
- An Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered network of visual sensors that automatically detects, tracks, and classifies objects of interest on a unified mapbased interface.
- The system provides situational awareness and analytics in a wide variety of applications.
- PRO DESIGN is a provider of FPGA based Prototyping systems
- Provider of FPGA based High Performance Computing Systems
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (E²MS)
- Development of complex digital- and mixed signal circuits
- PCB-Layout and Construction Prototypes to mid-size series (1 up to 5000 units per year)
- Siemens Polarion® ALM™ Software is a leading provider of a 100 percent browserbased and unified platform for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- The company helps global organizations in a wide range of industries from automotive to medical device and aerospace – creators of products that people trust – achieve agility, traceability and compliance for their complex products.
- Worldwide users rely on Polarion to fuel collaboration; integrate ALM and PLM; and more efficiently bring their high-quality products to market.