Download PDF of Line Card
- ARM DS-5 is a flexible and powerful suite of software development tools for ARM application processors and System-on-Chip (SoC) devices. DS-5 is ideal for designers who require leading edge support for ARM technologies.
- Keil MDK-ARM is a complete software development environment for all ARM processor-based microcontrollers. MDK-ARM is easy to learn and use, yet powerful enough for the most demanding embedded applications.
- Fast Models enable software development can begin prior to silicon availability, helping developers debug, analyze, and optimize their applications throughout the development cycle.
- Development Boards: Building a development system from ARM Versatile Express boards minimizes project setup time and allows the developer to concentrate on testing and validating the product IP and software.
- Labforge is an innovator in the development of artificial intelligence situational awareness platforms, currently focusing on deployments in the Safety & Security markets.
- An Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered network of visual sensors that automatically detects, tracks, and classifies objects of interest on a unified mapbased interface.
- The system provides situational awareness and analytics in a wide variety of applications.
- The Mentor Graphics® Embedded Systems Division enables embedded development for a variety of applications including automotive, industrial, smart energy, medical devices, and consumer electronics.
- Embedded developers can create systems with the latest processors and micro-controllers with commercially supported and customizable Linux-based solutions including the industry-leading Sourcery™ CodeBench and Mentor Embedded Linux products.
- Developers can take advantage of the small-foot-print and low-power-capable Nucleus RTOS for real-time systems.
- PRO DESIGN is a provider of FPGA based Prototyping systems
- Provider of FPGA based High Performance Computing Systems
- Electronic Manufacturing Services (E²MS)
- Development of complex digital- and mixed signal circuits
- PCB-Layout and Construction Prototypes to mid-size series (1 up to 5000 units per year)
- Siemens Polarion® ALM™ Software is a leading provider of a 100 percent browserbased and unified platform for Requirements, Quality, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- The company helps global organizations in a wide range of industries from automotive to medical device and aerospace – creators of products that people trust – achieve agility, traceability and compliance for their complex products.
- Worldwide users rely on Polarion to fuel collaboration; integrate ALM and PLM; and more efficiently bring their high-quality products to market.